
WHO DOSEN'T NEED A GOOD KICK IN THE BUTT!
As you listen to the music...please turn it up and use it as a pick me up. The song I picked for today's inspiration is one I use when I need a to feel stronger and work up a sweat. I was also reminiscing about last year's adventure when I was working full-time outside of the home. I found a quote to help with hibernation season.
It goes...Think of rain as cleansing not dreary, and think of winter as hibernation not cold and never ending.
Also turn on the Olympics and soak up the joy of those athletes who spend years reaching their dream for their countries. Go Team USA!
Hold onto that everyone this season will soon be over the sun will return and we will get through it.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Hibernation 09' revisited
Posted by palmtreelover at 6:00:00 PM
Labels: hibernation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That picture cracks me up! It was good to see you today, and thanks for the text :)
HAH! I need my butt kicked. I am eating lots to make it easier on whoever gets the honor. Sorry..the butt in the pic looks like it would kick back. Skinny!! :)
Post a Comment